Since I could not find anyone to take along as a passenger from Byron Bay to Sydney, I just drove by myself. Once on the road, I decided it would be good to cover most of the distance on Sunday, so I drove around 600km and stayed overnight in Karuah. This morning I drove the remaining 200km into Sydney (over the harbour bridge).
I am now on a mission to make the sale of my car known to as many people as possible, so I created the following flyer:
4WD For Sale – $ 4300 o.n.o.
Want to go off the beaten track?
Want to travel Australia the Australian way?
Want to save money on expensive 4WD tours?
Want a vehicle that is economical?
This 4WD has it all! Economical engine (up to 10km on 1 litre of fuel) & the ability to go where few backpackers have gone before to experience true Australia!
Holden Jackaroo ’84 LS
– 4-speed manual, 4 cylinder 2l engine (rebuilt 17,500km)
– W.A. Registration (up to 18/11/04, easy to renew)
– Immobilizer, Power Steering, Air Conditioning
– Dual fuel tanks -> total range of up to 1000km!
– Bull-bar, tow ball, air compressor, maps
– Radio/cassette-player with converter for discman/MP3-player
– 1st backpacker owner, recently & regularly serviced, good condition
– More space than a Ford Falcon Wagon
Loads of camping gear (worth hundreds of dollars):
– Luxurious 2 pit gas stove, gas lamp & 2 gas bottles
– 44l esky, 25l water can, 20l fuel can
– Table & 2 chairs
– Foldable double matrass, sheets, doona, fleece blanket
– Storage boxes, pots & pans
– Snorkelling gear
– Lots & lots more!
Contact Guido on 04 0708 3434 for more information.